1. Do not use damaged rigging
2, when lifting, do not twist, rigging
3, do not let rigging knot
4, to avoid tearing sewing commissure or overload work
5, when moving rigging, do not drag it
6, to avoid strong or shock load
7, each rig must be checked before each use
8、Polyester is resistant to inorganic acids, but is vulnerable to organic acids
9. Polypropylene is suitable for use in places that are most resistant to chemicals
10, nylon has the ability to resist inorganic acids, vulnerable to organic acid damage
11. When the nylon is wet, it can lose up to 15%
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lifting the use of the environment
- What are the technical requirements...
- Analysis of the characteristics of ...
- Hook manufacturing method
- Overview of hooks
- Safety inspection and scrapping sta...
- The Current Situation and Developme...
- Causes of Wire Rope Damage in Wire ...
- Why is the flat lifting belt more p...
- What is a flat lifting belt?
- What is the price of stainless stee...
- Stainless Steel Thimbles and Heat-R...
- Stainless steel Thimbles connection
- What is the use of wire rope clips?